What is PPC(Pay Per Click)?
PPC is a model of Internet marketing in which advertisers pay a certain amount of money on clicking one of their advertisements. That is why its full name is Pay-Per-Click (means pay per click). The objective of PPC is to bring the individual viewing the notice to the site or application with the goal that the individual can purchase something from the promoter's site or round out a structure. PPC ads are of various types, but the most popular is the "paid search ad" "paid search ad".
These advertisements show up when individuals look for things internet utilizing web crawlers like Google. Particularly when they are looking to purchase something like: - Car Key Shop Near Me Gift For Dads Birthday, or Best Mobile Under 10,000, etc. Other forms of PPC advertising include Display Ad and Remarketing.
Types of google PPC Ads
- Search Ads:- You get to see these ads on one of the keywords, if you search a product or service on Google and you will get 2 results from the top, if you pay attention, then the ad is written in front of the URL. This means that the company has given money to Google for this Ad.
- Display Ads:- Ads with the display, we get to see more on the website/blog. Such ads are seen on someone's website or blog when that website has got approved by Google AdSense.
Example: - As of now, you can see on my blog some ads are running. It may be that ads are showing the service or product of a company. Some such businesses are being promoted online.
- Social Ads:- Social media is the best way to promote your product and service, you will find very few people who do not use social media, more than 75% of people are active on social media, in such a way, to promote business, you social By using ads, you can promote your product as much as possible and you can also join FB's advertising program.
- Video Ads:- If you watch videos on YouTube and have seen many of your times, if the video is not started either, there are Ads run by some company in the middle. With these ads, people come to know that this product has come new and belongs to this company.
- Shopping Ads:- You must have encountered shopping ads many times, especially you see this ad when you visit an online shopping portal.
- Mobile App Ads:- Many of your free apps will be installed from the Play Store, but have you ever noticed that more ads are seen in your free apps like some music player or game. These are all different ways to promote your business on different platforms.
If you have a curse where you sell a laptop, in such a situation, when you promote your product online, then the user will click on the Ad for your product and buy your product or service, which will generate more revenue.
To promote your online business, you have to do a good Off-page SEO and On-Page SEO of your website so that you can do your search results in Google so that the user comes to your website. But in today's time, competition has become so much more. That you cannot grow your business that much with just SEO. Online-shopping for this, you have to take the help of paid marketing PPC. So that you can promote your product in the market on different platforms.